Selling Principal | Barossa Valley
Darren is the selling principal of the Ray White Barossa Valley Two Wells office. Together with his family, they have lived in the Barossa for several years. Darren is well known in the community and excels at communication, negotiating and is a successful auctioneer naturally exuding energy and passion with all projects he commits to.
Darren was raised in the Barossa and completed all his schooling locally, at Trinity College! His local knowledge of people, the area and his heavy involvement with the local community groups and sporting clubs are a great asset which has helped provide him with extensive knowledge of the Barossa Region property market whilst selling!
“Starting a Real Estate career 14 years ago has been one of the best decisions of my life. I have a genuine interest in people, a passion for the Real Estate industry and an ability to deal with a variety of clients from all walks of life, cultures, ages and personalities. My focus is exceptional customer service, satisfaction and I am committed to ensuring customers’ needs are met with a high level of professionalism and care and hope we can build a fantastic relationship built on service and trust.”
Today, as a family man and selling principal at Ray White Barossa Valley Two Wells, he dares to deliver a new brand of business.
- 2023/2024 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Barossa Valley
- 2023/2024 - Premier Performer
- 2022/2023 - Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Winners
- 2022/2023 - Top Individual Database - Finalist
- 2022/2023 - Elite Performer
- 2022/2023 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Barossa Valley
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2022 - Tony Fountain Auction Excellence
- 2021/2022 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Barossa Valley
- 2020/2021 - Top Individual Database - Finalist And 4 earlier awards